Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Pal's coming to Norton?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pal's coming to Norton?

    someone told me that the Kingsport paper had something about Pals coming into Norton.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pal's coming to Norton?

    If that's the case, I'm moving back to VA!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pal's coming to Norton?

    I have heard the rumor so many times over the last 2-3 years that until I see a building being erected or a parcel purchased under their corporation name then I ain't believing it.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pal's coming to Norton?

    Yeah, we've supposed to got one about 10 times. Ate at the newer one in Lebanon this weekend, always good.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pal's coming to Norton?

    It's true. I talked to the President of PAL's, Tom Crosby.
    He said they are working on a property deal in the Wise/Norton area.
    That is confirmed, without a doubt. Straight from the owners mouth.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pal's coming to Norton?

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    It's true. I talked to the President of PAL's, Tom Crosby.
    He said they are working on a property deal in the Wise/Norton area.
    That is confirmed, without a doubt. Straight from the owners mouth.
    Again, until that parcel is purchased then I ain't believing it. I have heard of about 4 different spots throughout Norton/Wise that they were going to locate but it never happened. Mainly because the price of the lot was so steep and the owners wouldn't come down far enough to make it work.

    I hope it does but it will have to be in the right location for it to work.

    Did he mention exactly where they were trying to lock up the land?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pal's coming to Norton?

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    It's true. I talked to the President of PAL's, Tom Crosby.
    He said they are working on a property deal in the Wise/Norton area.
    That is confirmed, without a doubt. Straight from the owners mouth.

    Yep, Pal Barger told me the same thing when he came over for Sunday dinner.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •